Rileigh and Grant

Rileigh and Grant

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mommy's Day!





I woke up Sunday morning to three people standing by my bed with breakfast of bacon and eggs and a cup of coffee. It was awesome! We went to church and during the singing Grant wanted me to hold him and while I was he kept kssing me all over my face it was so cute. After church we headed to one of my favorite places... Olive Garden. I then got to go to the gym and work out and then take a nice relaxing bubble bath, with NO interruptions!!!! It was a great day! I love you Rileigh and Grant (and daddy too!)
My baby boy wishing me Happy Mother's Day
Rileigh can't make a straight face for the camera these days so this was all I got... oh well that's how she is.... goofy
My CRAZY kids!!! I love them!

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Amee, you look great in that picture! I am glad you had a great day. Sounds like the perfect Mother's Day to me! And your kids are too cute. :)

Heather said...

That is a really good picture, Amee! Glad to hear you had a very well-deserved day!